Saturday, February 14, 2009

Celebrated "my" Valentine's

Hehehe....

Wanna know where i celebrated my Valentine's?

I celebrated at Church!!! With my friends (iscalites) whaha..

Lame rite? Lol...

Anyway, i just want to inform those who want to celebrate their valentine's next year, don't celebrate with your "GF" if you are not earning $$ yet.

Last night as Wilson, Kah Heng, Daryl and i were walking at sunrise McD, we saw a 2 ladies who carrying a basket selling roses.

Then i saw a couple walking opposite our direction, the seller went to them and ask the guy to look at the roses. The Gf is mumming her mouth and look at his Bf.


This is how it started

Guy: No thx la.
Seller: just have a look only la. we didn't ask you to buy ma.
Guy:Um...hahaha okie.

His gf was looking at him. See what will that guy do.

What you guys think that guy do?

Guy:(thinking hard...) Should i buy or not? So expansive wor. 1 rose cause around RM12 minimum.
Girl:(Hoping him to buy one for me....)If he loves me he will buy it for me.

What happened in the end? (want to know?)

Actually i myself didn't know what happpened in the end, cause we walk away already. (wahaha)

What i learn from here is that, we have to be smart at the 1st place.

For guys,find a girl friend that is mature enough. Mature in the sense of thinking.

For girl, don't find a boy friend is the easiest solution. No la, just joking. I mean don't (part tor) so early la. (muahahaha)


Ok,that's the end...

No comments:

Diciples