Thursday, March 19, 2009

:-( Coincidence/God's Sign?

Arghhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh.................

I really want to kill the satan if possible................

Ishhhhhhh...............

The python is going to get it from me if i see him again!!!!!!!!!!

You know why am i so angry????????

Cause that stupid thing killed my male goose last night....(bitting my teeth)

When i came home from a dinner, i saw that my house compund was brighten with spotlights. I knew something was happening. Then i found out that the....... passed away!!!!!!!!!! my 2nd bro rushed back and burried it when he knew about it. He was working at that time.

But thank God my the other goose was not killed. she managed to escape. My mom was sleeping that time. She woke up after she heard a bang! sound and the female goose voice. She wondered where is the other one.

Cut it short. That little chicken python escaped when my 3rd bro just came back. I was back after my bro burried it. :-(

Ughhhhhhhhhhhh................... (feel like chopping that snakes into pieces)
Want to cincang sama "dia"!!!!!!!

My brothers decided to hunt that snake tomorrow morning.


I realised that this is the reality and i have to except it. Well it is just kinda a Hard Feeling right now........

Anyway, this situation had taught me a lesson. We should not let satan(snake) to grab our love ones(goose) away. Meaning, we musn't fall into the satan's trap or lies. So, we have to really pay more attention to people who are close to us. Don't take advantage on them.

We must learn to


Love people, Use things
not
Use people, Love things

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi all. How are you?

Diciples