Saturday, September 27, 2008

How to be a good KISSER???

Do you think is hard for U to kiss your wife/husband next time?
Answer is NO...I have 1 solution. Believe in me ok. Yesterday Wilson brought Eugene, Javern and me out for supper after the Service by Loiuse Cabrial... Wilson ordered a plate of the picture below. Is called "BA-LI-TONG". when it cooks with a spicy sauce, you can feel the "Aha" moment. I hope most of you go try it. Ok. There are few techniques to eat this dish.
1st: Open your mouth and put one of it on your mouth like eating lolipop..
2nd: Start to take a deep breath and suck it.
3rd. You can feel the things that you sucked out.
4th. If the flesh still can't sucked out. Please try untill it comes out.
5th: There is goanna have a scale with the flesh. So please split that scale out.
6th: That's it.

If you try one, i'm sure u like more. This is how "Ba-li-tong" looks like...




After you finshed eating especially the spicy wan, you can feel ur lips getting
thicker and bigger. I'll tell you the truth, at that time, you can say that it is an "Aha" moment. As you eating, you are actually practice kissing already. Hahaha....

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I wish not agree on it. I over precise post. Particularly the designation attracted me to review the sound story.

Anonymous said...

Good post and this post helped me alot in my college assignement. Gratefulness you as your information.

Diciples