Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Don't Mess With The Guitar Strings!!!

Oh no... I'm going really impatient with my new guitar strings i changed.
This is making me really mad and crazy!!!
What i'm trying to say is that tuning a guitar after changing into new strings makes u become a wild human la...
Finally i had finshed tuning in 4 hours. It took me an hour to replace new strings and
3 hours to tune them back.
Hallelujah praise the Lord.
Every second in my heart calling (Oh Lord.... Pls don't late the string "Putus")
At that time, i only can trust the Lord with all my heart, soul and mind.
Really praise God, cause when i'm tuning the 1st string, i heard this sound "piak", i said "oh.... No.... Gone d....." but eventually what my thought was wrong at all.
I checked the string and nothing happens. AMEN!!! AMEN!!!
The string i bought is really expensive....
Anyway, 5 minutes to 2am d.
Good night......

No comments:

Diciples