Saturday, October 25, 2008

It's Been a long time never write a post....

Hey readers, i guess you were thinking why i didn't update my profile rite?
Well, actually I was busy preparing for my "end year exam".
Moreover, i promise myself not to touch PC so that i can prepare everything in time.
Totally no idea what to write now...
Oh yea! I still remember 1 Super incredible incident which was happen on last Sunday.
We had captain ball at youth park. So, it was very cloudy and looks like going to rain at any time. As we were playing, there came (rain drops keep falling on my head).
I said:"OH NO WAY! Cause we just started to play only". I thought we were going to get sick if we continued to play under the rain.
(What do you guys think? should we stop and everybody just go home like that?)
Ans: Of Course, we wont go back like that.

STRAIGHT TO THE POINT
Praise the LORD.......
With RACHEL YEOH'S small mustard seed of faith, she rebuked the rain.
Hallelujah........
The rain stopped "IMMEDIATELY"

Hey people out there, If you don't believe what i said, you can ask Rachel personally!!!

The rain was not scared of her, but the faith which is in her, GOD have move the rain away. Amen.

Alrite. I have to stop here now. Byex!!!

No comments:

Diciples